Outsourcing & Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA`s)
- All Third party web design, marketing or development companies shall be restricted to our Non Disclosure Agreement terms outlined herein.
- On the understanding that both parties are interested in meeting to consider possible collaboration in developments arising from any intellectual property it is agreed that all information, whether oral, written or otherwise, that is supplied in the course or as a result of so meeting shall be treated as confidential by the receiving party.
- The receiving party undertakes not to use the information for any purpose, other than for the purpose of considering the said collaboration, without obtaining the written agreement of the disclosing party.
- This Agreement applies to both technical and commercial information communicated by either party.
- This Agreement does not apply to any information in the public domain or which the receiving party can show was either already lawfully in their possession prior to its disclosure by the other party or acquired without the involvement, either directly or indirectly, of the disclosing party.
- Either party to this Agreement shall on request from the other return any documents or items connected with the disclosure and shall not retain any unauthorized copies or likenesses.
- This Agreement or the supply of information referred to in paragraph 1, does not create any licence, title or interest in respect of any Intellectual Property.
- The receiving party undertakes not to contact the client without prior written permission from Soluminaire Ltd. under any circumstances.
- The receiving party undertakes not to disclose the information or subcontract services to another person or business without prior written permission.
- The receiving party undertakes is not authorised to make domain name server changes, web server configurations, search engine optimisation linking schemes or marketing purposes to the clients website in the course of collaboration without prior written permission.
- The receiving party is restricted from contacting the client within a 3 month period in relation to the collaboration purposes. Any loss of work resulting from a breach of these terms will incur loss of work charges and legal action to recover such losses and legal fees.
Should we waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Soluminaire Ltd. to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required please contact us.
Unless the Company receives from the Client an objection in writing to these terms and conditions within 7 days of the order confirmation, it will be deemed that all the above-mentioned terms and conditions are agreed between the Company and the Client.